CHEFELLA'S MOM'S SUPER STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE
Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog.
Everyday I try to eat healthy, and lucky for me my Mom is a big help.
She makes great food for me and my sister, but sometimes eating fruit just is not as fun as eating other things. But one thing that makes eating fruit more fun is using one of my secret recipes to make something good for you.
If you have not had a smoothie before, I think you will really like it.
This recipe makes two smoothies. One for you and a friend.
1. Have your parents get out the blender.
2. Wash your hands.
3. Get out all of your ingredients.
4 large Strawberries, cleaned
-Cleaned, means washing the strawberries, and taking the green tops off.
1/2 Banana, ripe
1/4 cup Orange juice
4 TBL Protein Powder, Vanilla
8 Ice Cubes
4. Add all of the ingredients to the blender.
-Remember to put the top on the blender or you will be cleaning the kitchen for the rest of the day.
5. Blend until smooth.
-You will know when it is ready because you will not hear the ice cubes crunching anymore.
6. Get out your favorite cup, and drink your smoothie.
7. Remember to help your parents clean up. This recipe is easy because usually you can put all of your utensils in the dishwasher.
The fun thing about this recipe is you can experiment with so many flavors. Try blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, apples, grapes, peaches, mango or any other fruits or juices that you like.
Enjoy your smoothie.